EventCAD, LLC provides a web based solution for managing your route support needs. Ever have a participant call for assiatance and all they can tell you about their location is they are about 15 miles in on the 75 mile route. No more, with EventCAD, by providing your participants with a URL that can be printed in a QRCode that they can goto using a smartphone, you will get their exact GPS coordinates and EventCAD will even geocode the closest street address for their coordinates.
Some event types we support are walking, running and bicycling events. This service can even be used for motorcycle and car events. All the participent needs to be able to use this service is a smartphone with an internet connection. Simply supply your participants with the custom URL for your event, not only can they make a request from their phone via a custom webpage but they will be able to track that request also.
EventCAD not only will assist you with providing exceptional support for your event, if you currently provide support via amateur radio or another radio service, EventCAD will also cut down on radio chatter as many status updates can be done online via the interactive mobile support webpage.
For a low flat-rate fee per event instance you will get:
- Ability to setup units for your event.
- Ability to setup locations for your event (i.e. Rest Stops, Checkin Locations, Start, Finish, etc.).
- Computer Aided Dispatch Screen for your event.
- Ability to import KML route files to show your routes on the tracking map.
- Mobile unit web interface for response mapping and status updating via the web. Mobile interface has been tested and works on a smartphone, tablet, or laptop with an internet connection (Laptop must have a GPS receiver (Recommend: Globalsat BU-353-S4 USB GPS Receiver).
- Custom participant web pages using your logo and colors.
- Participants are able to check the status of their request and have live updates to status changes.
- Mobile Web Interface also provides GPS tracking of mobile assets on CAD screen.
- Ability to setup call codes for your event to expidite call entry. [COMING SOON]
- Participants will not only see a map tracking the unit responding to them, they will also have a picture of the person operating the vehicle. [COMING SOON]
- After the event, you will have the abililty to pull call reports. [COMING SOON]
- Mobile units will be able to drop a hazard on the map at thier current location. [COMING SOON]
- Mobile units will be able initiate a support request from their current location. [COMING SOON]
- Rest Stops will be able to login and add or cancel support requests for their rest stop. [COMING SOON]
Event Support Powered by EventCAD
(C)Copyright 2016-2023 EventCAD, LLC